John S. Halpenny, MD
Dr. John S. Halpenny FRCS (C) completed his medical training at the University of Toronto in Toronto, Ontario Canada. He completed his residency in orthopaedics at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario.
He has experience as an orthopaedic staff member at the following hospitals in Ontario and New York:
- Greater Niagara General Hospital in Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Sydenham District Hospital in Wallaceburg, Ontario
- St. James Mercy Hospital in Hornell, NY
Dr. Halpenny has additional experience as an orthopaedic consultant at:
- Four Counties Hospital in Newbury, Ontario
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital in Bath, NY
- Bath VA Medical Center in Bath, NY
- Jones Memorial Hospital in Wellsville, NY
Dr. Halpenny’s special interests include arthritis, sports medicine, pediatric orthopaedics and orthopaedic trauma.
© Copyright 2014 Varus Orthopaedics, PLLC
Site Hosted By: IBDesignStudios-Hornell, NY